Thursday, February 19, 2009

Killer Gas Pump


Ok, so I pull out of the garage this morning and remember I am out of gas. I turn around and head out the front side so I can go to Sam's Club (not always the cheapest but the easiest access). I slide my cards into the pump, select my grade and set the handle to run until it is full. Pretty normal, right?

Wrong! When it finished filling the tank it all got a little weird. Normally, it clicks and the handle resets. Today it clicked and then the handle LEAPED OUT AT ME! It jumped clear of the car spewing gas everywhere. It flung itself at me and managed to slam into my leg soaking my pant leg with petrol.

I have filled my car probably a thousand times and have NEVER had a gas pump attack me.

Be very, very careful!

3 comments:

mr-stu said...

You should of stamped on the sucker and killed it!

The Wizard said...

LOL, yeah well it was spitting gasoline at me so mostly I was dancing backwards

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! Read it last night and laughed and am laughing again this morning!