Monday, January 12, 2009

YAP (Yet Another Phone)


For all my techie friends that have been following my quest for a new phone - Palm has released previews of their latest smart-phone. I am looking for a phone that will manage all my contacts, my calendar, my documents and allow me to read anything in my library. To date, the WinMo phones seem the only choice but most of them have small screens and under-powered processors.

Enter the new Palm Pre. With a Webkit operating system and an interface that will give Apple the first serious challenge to the iPhone, it looks like we may have found the winner. The relase date has not been published yet but they promise it in the 1st half of 2009. No waord on the MS Office support nor how the intend to handle the legacy applications.

Click here for the official site-> Palm Pre

No comments: