Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Eve



I am still working today so it feels less like Christmas Eve than in previous years. It seems that there is a mad dash to finish everything up at work prior to the end of the year. I am betting next week will be worse.

Emma is at home getting the house ready for Christmas dinner. She is amazing :o) The kidlets will arrive at 4 pm or so. They are having their "Christmas" with mom and step dad this morning. Jocelyn and Andrew are enjoying time with their dad this week as well. It will be the first time in 10 years that both their mom & dad are in the same place for Christmas.

My wife got me a new shirt and tie to wear with my suit this evening. We will be leaving at 9 to head over to church. They expect 3,000 people for the last service at 10:30 so we may have to get creative to get seats.

blessings on your day

No comments: