Thursday, September 11, 2008

Techno-Geek


The pace at which technology changes can be annoying and even overwhelming. (I know my wife would say that "technology is annoying") I have been searching for some time now, for a phone that will replace both my existing phone as well as my PDA. For years, I have used my PDA for bible study, to manage my contacts & calendar, and hold my library of reading material. About the time that I think I have found something workable, a new one comes out. I started by looking at the Treos (750, 755, 800, Centro and the new Pro). Then I moved on to the HTC phones (Touch & Diamond). Finally I settled on the Touch PRO (see previous post) that will be available on Sprint in October. Wouldn't you know it - HTC is coming out with a new smart phone that totally obsoletes the Touch PRO. No word on when or what carrier....SIGH

No comments: