Friday, September 12, 2008

Broken Again


Well it was a bad night for automobiles. Andrew called last night as I was getting ready for bed to tell me he might need a ride as he lost a coolant hose in his 'stang. Fortunately he made it home. Unfortunately, the reason the hose blew was the bracket holding it in place failed as a result of the intake manifold cracking. He is a pedestrian today.

I went out this morning to go to grab the paper off the driveway prior to leaving for the gym and noticed Rae's right-rear tire was much lower then recommended for driving.

Lots of challenges today, eh?

2 comments:

Ashley Michelle said...

I hear ya. I'll be taking my car in next week to hopefully get my door fixed. I've been climbing out the passenger side for over almost 2 months. Plus, my poor old car has numerous oil leaks, as well as needing a good tune-up. I talk nice to her, and hope she holds for a couple more years. :)

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I got a slow leak on my back tire. I got the bike on my 50th birthday!