Friday, July 25, 2008

Random News


The picture above is the International Space Station (ISS) as seen from one of the shuttles. I think it is a pretty cool picture.

Been a quiet day so far. I think we will do Jalisco Grill for dinner and then hang out on the driveway(s) with the neighbors. The Jentgens are back from Disneyland and the Algers are back as well. SE is heading to the Apple store to see what's wrong with her mac-book (lost the external speakers) and then out with a friend. AR works at the pizza place tonight.

Tomorrow I want to hang up the TV in our bedroom (and get the dresser back). I need to pick 'maters at some point before they rot on the vine. I am sure I won't have any trouble getting rid of them. NoDogs will be gone most of the day at a birthday party tomorrow, we are invited over to the house for a BBQ later but not sure if we will go.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: