Friday, June 27, 2008

Wassup?


Been kind of a weird week. The constant covering of smoke makes it look like a hazy/overcast day. It is hard to remember that it is summer. It cuts the sunlight significantly. Work-wise, it has been pretty productive as I have finally been able to remove a handful of items from my task list.

Food-wise, it has been mundane. This week we have had Sonic, hamburger helper and chicken on the grill. I just haven't been in the mood to really cook this week. I stand in front of the freezer ad draw a blank. Mind you, there is plenty of meat in the freezer, I just can't figure out what to do with it.

E had a rough week with a very abusive patient and has been glad to get a couple of days off. This weekend I need to fix the upstairs shower. The spigot leaks when the shower is on which reduces the pressure to the shower head (which isn't all that great to start with).

blessings on your day

No comments: