Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Broken Fenders


Have I ever been busy this morning. I have been completely buried and am just now getting to the point where I can start working on the list I had for today.

E spent several hours this week trying to sort out the insurance mess. The guy that hit her had State Farm. They raked her over the coals and basically threatened to tie the claim up for months. I have a very low opinion of State Farm. People are NOT allowed to abuse my wife :(

Allstate did the best they could to get things resolved and today State Farm admitted that they "owned the liability" and authorized repairs. (w00t!)

I downloaded several new sermon series from Chuck Swindoll today as well (putting my birthday money to good use :). I will let you know how they are.

blessings on your day

No comments: