Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Slow on the Keyboard


I have not been very diligent posting the last few weeks. It seems that work keeps interfering (go figure). My class has gone pretty well this week, only got "lost" twice so far (also managed to mess the lab yesterday).

The picture above is a panorama of the Carina Nebula (Hubble Telescope). God has made some amazing things in our skies. I have gotten way behind on my bible readings so I need to set aside some extra time tonight and try to catch up.

I desperately need a haircut! I haven't been this shaggy in quite a while. I also need to get the Camry in for a tune-up. On the plus side, my new allergy meds seem to be doing the job - much more stable.

blessings on your day

1 comment:

LL said...

My Camry needs a tune up as well; getting close to that 100K mile mark!

I'm gld your allergy meds are working for you.

I'm behind on my reading as well; I'm just been so zoned out this past week; I have almost zero ability to focus on anything.