Monday, May 12, 2008

Good Morning NorCal


It was overcast and windy this morning. The little boy and I are really suffering from respiratory issues right now. Not sure if it is bad allergies or a cold.

Mother's Day was nice. Saturday the moms went for pedicures/manicures and then we had a BBQ at my parents. Doug cooked the steaks which were very tender.

Sunday we went to Il Fornaio's (sp?) for brunch. The food was nice although I was expecting more of a buffet style rather than a menu. We relaxed the rest of the day and hung out with the neighbors.

RF and her boyfriend Andy arrived about 9:30 last night. He seems like a really nice guy and I hope we can spend enough time together to get to know one another at least a little bit. Over half of his luggage was stuff RF left behind in the UK (still lots of stuff back there waiting). SE went down to Clovis to attend a prom with an old friend and spend the day with her mom.

blessings on your day

2 comments:

LL said...

I think that should be your profile pic. Just sayin.

The Wizard said...

Too close to reality. It would allow people to recognize me on the street