Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Niiiiice & Quiet


It has been a nice, relaxing week at work. So far, very few fires and none past my knees ;) Even the staff meeting today was without incidence.

NO has practice tonight at Cresthaven park. Interestingly enough, J&K are looking at a house over that way. Did I mention that they are pre-qualified for a loan? Pretty exciting stuff. Unfortunately you can't call JM to congratulate her as her phone dropped in the tub a few weeks ago and finally went belly-up today. K-man is activating the TREO 650 that they got from a friend later this evening so she will be back in touch tomorrow.

Tonight NO and I will be digging through the leftovers looking "non-fuzzy" entries to consume. I expect that I will whip up some Mac&Cheese to supplement.

Swindoll has been doing a really good series this week. I recommend tuning in (or going to Insights.org for streaming audio)

blessings on your day

No comments: