Friday, April 11, 2008

End of Week


Hallelujah! It is the end of the week. My data restoration project is finishing up as I type this. It passed the test in our QA environment and I am pushing it to production (worked BTW but waiting for the customer to approve the job before I mark it "done").

Tomorrow we have game 5 of the little league season. We are 3 and 1 so far (w00t!) The coach is gone so I am heading over early to lend a hand prepping the field. Tomorrow we play the Mariners (Ethan's team). For all you foreigners, the weather here in NorCal is spectacular. We are expecting highs in the low-80s all weekend.

blessings on your day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be blogging in about a week. I hope. I'm on my second website transfer hosting. I've started some pictures on my website. I lost one website because I canceled the transfer. Hope you have a good weekend.