Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brrrrrrr


Temperature dropped sharply yesterday. We went from the mid 90's this weekend to 69 yesterday. It was cool and breezy at the game last night. We beat the Giants 6 to 4 which brings us to a 4-1-1 record. The boys played a great game with much better fielding. Our next practice is Thursday so AR and I might get a chance to research a car for him tonight. E ran out to Lowe's yesterday to pick up a new fan for his room as the one we have is shorted out and starts smoking if you turn it on (not the best thing, eh?)

E popped a Stouffer's Lasagna in the oven before the game so it wasn't TOO late when we finished dinner. I set up the crock pot this morning with beef tips in a tomato-ginger-cream base. Work has settled down this week (of course it has - my boss is back :p)

My friend has a new blog address. He lives in Texas and is a really great guy. He and I have been friends for 3-4 years now.

blessings on your day

2 comments:

LL said...

We had a cold front as well. We're much warmer today so my pain is easing off. Stupid cold front.

The Wizard said...

Sorry sister, chronic pain is something I have not had to deal with. My prayers go with you