Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When Chicken Means Beef

Tonight is Chicken-Fried-Steak. What is chicken-fried anyway? If it is steak why is it called chicken? I am thinking that the easiest side dish (that we haven't had in 3 or more days) is hash browns. NO is at ball practice right now courtesy of P's dad (funny thing is that we actually call him "P" so it isn't just obfuscation).

Looks now like the kids won't be moving back to the area. The step-dad is resigning from his current position and returning to the Fresno office. Guess my dreams of actually attending my children's events is so much dust in the wind, eh? Better schedule the car for a tune up and new tires as I will be back to the driving bit again soon. I have a little over 60K on this set of tires and brakes - not bad for factory installed.

1 comment:

LL said...

Good question about the "chicken-fried steak". I saw "diet sweet tea" the other day and I haven't figured out what that means yet either.