Friday, March 14, 2008

Stable again

As of 3 pm today, our systems are more or less stable. We will be doing another s/w release tonight but I should be able to handle it from home. This release was in my top 3 ugliest for sure. I know it wasn't the worst but it was the worst since I started working here.

E & SE have been unloading the china hutch today as that has to come out for me to paint. I have to unload the wine rack as well and clear the top of the cabinets (E's teapot collection).

So let us do our best to enter that rest. But if we disobey God, as the people of Israel did, we will fall. Hebrews 4:11 (NLT)

Great verse today, don't ya' think? I am definitely looking forward to some rest soon. E is off tonight and AR wants the car to run with his friends. RF, NA & HR are coming up tonight to spend a little time with us this weekend. NO has ball practice tomorrow and then a birthday party for his friend (ad team mate) P.

I'll let you know how the painting goes :)

No comments: