Thursday, March 20, 2008

A New Day

Got to work early today 'cuz I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. I hate changing doctors. It always takes a year or more before the doctor starts really listening to what you say and believing you. Hopefully I can get a referral to an allergist and a urologist.

I worked on accent colors last night and finished the insets and the space under the cabinets in the kitchen. If things go as planned, I will roll the kitchen tonight. SE will start on the baseboards today as well.

As I logged into my class this morning and chatted with the instructor I came to the conclusion that living in CA is a "good thing." He is in Chicago and looking at a high of 34 today with snow flurries.

Dinner was good, SE's boyfriend came for dinner and then they went shopping. AR had a date (w00t!) and finishes up at the dentist this morning.

1John 3:1 See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.

No comments: