Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost Done

E called to say that the floors will be done after lunch today, w00t!!!!

She is on her way into the hospital to see her boss and HR. She won't be allowed to work until the doc lifts the restriction. Nurses can't work at all if they have any restrictions :( The amount of paperwork will be horrendous, I am sure.

Today I am working on "new stuff" at the office. This means that basically I have no idea what the heck I am doing. I spend a lot of time undoing, redoing, scouring the help docs and reading error messages. In some ways this is fun - in others it is intensely frustrating. I am very careful to fully document what I am doing so once it works I can do it again.

N has his first real game tonight at 5 p.m. I have to work tonight and won't be able to attend :'(

1 comment:

LL said...

Because of my long hours this week, my family time has really suffered. I hate that with a capital "H".

On the bright side, hubby pulled the boat out today ~ gonna try to get some time on the water this weekend. I need it desperately.