Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Visa Update

From RF via email, an update on her Visa:
Good afternoon!

I am writing to inform you all that I still have not heard from the consulate as to the status of my appeal. I have been researching as much as I can on the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal website (it is the agency in the UK that deals with appeals), but have been unable to really decipher what everything is all about for certain. The best I can tell, the earliest I will know for sure about things is eight weeks from the time of submitting my appeal (which would be the end of March...sigh).

To be honest, I feel like I am going to go insane if I do not hear soon...I know this is not true and that God is Sovereign and will sustain me...it is just that some days I feel I am without hope. I suppose those are the days I am not surrendering it all to God and trusting in his control.

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Love in Christ,
RF

No comments: