Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a new day

The sun was shining this morning as I dropped NO off at daycare. It is nice that the days are starting to lengthen. It is so hard getting up and driving to work when it is still dark out. The weather has cleared a bit here in NorCal. We haven't had rain for several days now and it has warmed up a bit as well. I have been watching the forecasts carefully to see what we can expect this weekend in Monterey. While getting away is always nice, it is even nicer if the sun is out.

I truly love the north coast of California. I can sit on the beach for days at a time and watch the waves crash into the sand and rocks. I love climbing the rocks and wading in the tidal pools. There is something intrinsically relaxing about the ocean.

This morning I have to finish up my latest project at work. If things go well I can move on to the next one by lunch time. Remember to include Jesus in your plans today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 51:6 Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.

2 comments:

LL said...

I do miss being so close to the ocean. Not enough to live in CA though.

Good luck on your projects :)

The Wizard said...

Thanks sister :)