Friday, February 8, 2008

The dresser is done

I was at my desk early today. My boss let me come in at 7 so that I can leave early. We are heading out of town around 4:30 or so this afternoon. The weather for Monterey is mild and sunny (highs in the low 60’s). The current exhibit at the Aquarium (http://www.mbayaq.org/) is called “Going Deep.” I will post some pictures when we get back.

Last night we put the dresser together for AR (who arrives tomorrow). Dad got a (more or less) clean bill of health from the cardiologist. The episode last weekend may have been related to rhythm problems and definitely was NOT a heart attack (praise God!).

I finished up my project yesterday and am now testing it. It is a new full-text search engine for our production database. The search works amazingly well. The next problem is going to be putting security on top of the search results (can’t have customers seeing other people’s data now, can we :)

My best friend, BWH is taking his mom on a Mexican Riviera cruise later this month (what a nice son he is). I am trying to talk him into taking ME next time. My wife and I love cruising and have been 3 times now. There is something about being pampered 24x7 that really appeals to us.

Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

No comments: